Sunday, March 30, 2014

i'm feelin' 22....

...weeks that is!  This is just a progress report.  I've started the downhill slide, over the 20 week hump.  Teddy is super active lately.  Yesterday I thought he'd invited friends over, because how else could he kick my lower left side, my upper right side and then my lower right side in a span of thirty seconds?  He also had what I'm terming his first temper tantrum the other day when I was lying on my stomach during a nap.  I guess he was feeling kind of squished because he kicked me repeatedly until I turned over on my side.  I'm at the point that I can't lie completely on my stomach anymore.  I have to lean to one side or the other or just stay on my side, which I try to do.  It's hard.  I'm not a great sleeper and it's not going to get easier from here on out.

I also can't eat anything, ever.  Everything makes me sick and I'm losing a bit of weight, which I like, and my doctor says is fine because Ted's growing like he should.  Something sounds delish, like a jalapeno cheddar hot dog (on a wheat bun, of course, because that makes it better) and it makes me nauseous.  So the next meal I go for something bland, like a turkey sandwich, hold the mustard - and that makes me sick.  So whatever.  I'll eat what sounds good and is relatively healthy (most of the time) and if it makes me sick, I'll deal with it.  As long as I'm getting what the baby needs to grow, then I'm fine.

I have an ultrasound on Tuesday because Ted's still shy about showing us all the chambers of his heart.  We'll see if he cooperates this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment