More observations/experiences have arisen:
- I couldn't reach the floor today at work when I crushed something under my foot and wanted to see what it was. I had to grunt in order to get down there and see that I crushed a nothing piece of plastic that looked like a noodle.
- Certain positions while lying down preclude breathing, so I have to choose between sleeping and breathing. (Not that I do a lot of sleeping, what with all the bathroom visits - 4 between 12am and 6am)
- I tried to squeeze into a closet at work and ended up scraping my belly on the door latch.
- I realized I actually can sleep on my side (I'm an always stomach sleeper), but it hurts my hips so much that I often end up on my back, which causes me to snore and wake up, where I then turn to my side, which makes my hips hurt...
- The baby kicking me is never annoying and I think I am going to miss it when he's out in the world.